Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Perfect
I've been single for quite a while now, not because I haven't been looking, but because I haven't found the "right" girl for me. My idea of a perfect match would be a girl who's a little geeky, a bit of a gamer, enjoys learning (to some degree), and who is a kind listener (because I talk a lot). Now for the fun part, I want you to tell me who your "perfect" match would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well now, that's just going to have to be a secret for now. xD
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure...just a nice person who is smart and pretty.
ReplyDeleteWell....I honestly don't really know. I would like a guy that would be willingly to just waste time so he could spend time with me...if that makes sense. He doesn't have to be maniacally super smart as long as he somewhat pays attention to school. I would like a guy who has some of the same interests as I do. I would like someone who would be open and honest with me, and would help me through it if I can't be the same. I would like a guy that wouldn't look down on me for ANY of my beliefs and ideas, and that would be there for me when they falter. I know that not many men would be PERFECT in that way, but isn't that why people can be meant for each other? So that each is their 1-in-a-million?
ReplyDeletePOST AFTERMATH OF REVIEW
=.= WOW! that was WAY too overly dramatic. Srry. I get caught up in my writing sometimes...but since you wanted a honest answer I'll leave it that way.
Wow Cassi, that was... very detailed to say the least, but it was honest, so thanks!
ReplyDeleteIdk....
ReplyDeleteXenos is a liar the girl he likes is completly
ReplyDeleteSOFA
KING
WE
TAH
DID
Jerk
DeleteGet off my log! And QUIT USING MY PIC!
ReplyDeletelol humm well this one girl I met was like great for me. I thought she would be the one I always told the truth with her even when I didnt want to. I really loved her and thought we would be togetter I spent as much time with her as I could so yea... she broke up with me on fed. 23 so im still sad about it. I want a girl like my ex but one that would stay with me forever and never break up with me.i miss her still
ReplyDeleteKelly, your my Perfect Girl...
ReplyDeleteI met a girl at soul quest in Nebraska. I liked her ever since. She lives in Missouri. Last year when it came time to go to Soul Quest, my youth minister requested that we didn't go. I hope we go this year.
ReplyDelete:P I was bored. Sue me.
ReplyDelete5 years and still together!!!! <3 Love you!!! <3
ReplyDelete