Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Ultimate Answer

I would now like to share with everyone the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42. Don't believe me, check the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

11 comments:

  1. That's creepy....not the answer to everything is 42, that's an apparently undeniable fact. What's creepy is that DARBY is wearing YOUR face!!! *Runs screaming*


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all answers to the TV show Lost is 42 because there is just no explanation. (How many times must Jack Shepherd land on the island?) 42.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, David you're right! I never realized that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the answer to one of the questions in the impossable quiz is the 42ed 42

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't want to stop using your face it's the scariest pic i have

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a part of the Video Game Revolution is the anwser to life

    ReplyDelete